Welcome to our ‘How-To’ video series!
How to adjust the Heat Recovery Ventilator wall sensor
- Locate the wall sensor, usually mounted in a central area of the home. It will have a small cover plate.
- Remove the sensor cover plate to access the adjustment dial or buttons underneath.
- Check the HRV settings and user manual to determine the desired temperature and humidity setpoints for the sensor.
- Use a small screwdriver to turn the adjustment dial or press the buttons to change the wall sensor’s internal settings to the desired temperature and humidity setpoints.
- Replace the cover plate when finished adjusting settings.
- Allow time (hours) for readings to stabilize based on new settings before making further adjustments.
- The sensor readings should now match the setpoints programmed.